- 41 Thermal Processed: The proven 41 Thermal process allows the frame to be lightweight AND strong. It means this design is backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.
- Black Magic Coating: Every frame is rustproofed inside and out before the finish is applied and the lightweight “Black Magic” coating is the best anti-corrosion processing that’s offered today.
- Integrated Headtube: The integrated headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Post-Weld Machining: The Mid BB is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength or durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Director-style Wishbones: Slimmed-down Director style wishbone is lighter and significantly stronger than previous versions.
- Non-sandwiched Toptube Junction: The toptube is miter-cut for a precise fit with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” toptube at this junction.
- Double Butted Seattube: Internally double-butted seat tube is used to save weight, but provide strength.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Seat Clamp: All Sunday frames come with a removable, ultra-slim, 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut included.
- Angled Removable Brake Mounts: Angled removable ‘Vanishing Point’ brake mounts with ultra-durable, internally reinforced bosses that provide a clean look when removed.
- Cable Channel: This can be found on the underside of the toptube and cleans up cable routing while stiffening the toptube.
- Gyro® tabs
- TT: 21″ & 21.25″
- Angles: 74° HT, 71° SA
- CS: 13.75” -14”
- BB: 11.625″ MID